Thank you to all who participated in a survey last weekend.
We had 202 respondents to our survey on Resuming the Public Services of the Parishes of Greystones and Kilquade.
The information is useful to us from a number of perspectives.
- It helps to know that you are eager to return to our liturgies.
- It is important to you that the environment is safe and well managed
- Our on-line liturgies are an important part of your weekend experience
- This is a good forum for gathering your input.
Some of those horrid statistics are:
- The response rate represents 30% of those who took part in our liturgy last weekend.
- 88% are keen to return to Mass and 83% as soon as it is possible.
- It is a 60% 40% split on whether we use a ticketing system or not
- 75% of you are willing to attend Mass on a weekday so as to leave Sundays available for those who cannot attend on a weekday if required.