The celebration of Public Masses in the Pastoral area is now available but for a maximum of 50 people at any one Mass.
However, it is necessary to make a booking:
- to assist in managing the numbers attending and
- for contact tracing purposes,
Booking is available HERE
You are encouraged to pre-book through the website, however some may not have this facility and in these cases only you may pre-book by phoning Paul on 085-1259753.
If you are booking for someone else, please use their name followed by their contact number (e.g. John Smith 01 12345678) and if they do not have an email address, please enter your email address so to receive a confirmation email. The contact number is required for contact tracing purposes. Thank you
Remember the obligation for Sunday Mass is suspended at the moment and we can only have 50 people in a Church at any one Mass.
We are asking that we all think and act as a community, so to facilitate everyone’s desire to return to celebrating the Eucharist as a community.
Therefore, you are encouraged to:
- Attend during a weekday if you can, rather than a Sunday
- Attend once during the month
- As we have been doing, continue to join with us in prayer online.
- If vulnerable, please continue to join in prayer from home via the webcam
- All those attending must pre-book for EACH mass you wish to attend
- Please avoid “just turning up”
The churches where Mass will be celebrated are:
- The Holy Rosary Church, Greystones
- St. Anthony’s Church, Kilcoole
- St. Joseph’s Church, Newtownmountkennedy
Weekend Masses are as follows:
- Saturdays 6pm in The Holy Rosary Church and 7.30pm in St. Anthony’s Church
- Sunday morning, 10.30am in St. Anthony’s Church and 11:30am in The Holy Rosary Church
- Sunday evening. 6.30pm in The Holy Rosary Church
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: The Holy Rosary Church (10am)
- Tuesday and Thursday: St. Anthony’s Church (10am)
- Friday: St. Joseph’s Church (9.30am)
- No Saturday morning Mass