The Sacraments of Christian Initiation are Baptism, Eucharist (Communion) and Confirmation.
Each of these Sacraments require preparation on behalf of the person, their sponsors and their families.
It is policy in the pastoral area of Greystones and Kilquade parishes that all register for each of these Sacraments in advance of the Sacrament. This enables us to:
- Schedule the appropriate preparation programmes
- Determine the number of sacramental ceremonies needed
- Resource these appropriately
- Keep people informed of activities and events arranged as part of the preparation.
- Keep in touch with people after the Sacrament itself.
Registration for the Sacrament of Baptism is through the parish office. Please see the following information with respect to Baptism in the parish and contact the parish office to begin your arrangements.:Baptism in Kilquade Parish
- have discussed within your family that you are bringing your child forward for their First Communion and to have considered the implications of this from a religious perspective.
- know the date and place of Baptism of the child you are registering.
Proceed to complete the registration form by clicking the following link:First Communion Registration Form Confirmation:
In order to complete the registration form, you will need to:
- Know the date and place of Baptism of the young person being registered.
- Have discussed with the young person that they are preparing for Confirmation and what that means for them.
- Have considered the implications of this from a religious perspective
Proceed to complete the registration form by clicking the following link:Confirmation Registration Form