‹ back to previous page

St. Joseph’s, Newtownmountkennedy

Mass Times

Limited for duration of pandemic shutdown.

Click here to view all available Masses in pastoral area.

 

 

 

 

 

Built by the priests and people of the parish in 1864/65, this Church replaced Kilmurray Church which was burned down in 1798. Although rebuilt by Lord Rossmore of Mount Kennedy, it later fell into ruins and is now part of Kilmurray Cemetery.

View the map

Our Parish